VoIP or Cell Phone calls?
The several evolution phases that have been witnessed in the phone technology industry has provided consumers with different phone technology options. We started out with the use of landline systems, and then moved on to the use of cell phones, and now, present trends have witnessed the use of VoIP.
Affordable VOIP Service
VOIP Discount Store
VOIP Without Down Payment
Buy Now Pay Later VOIP
The bright side of this evolution is the fact that all three options of phone technology are still available to date. This piece will, therefore, be discussing majorly on the two latter phone options. It will be expatiating on cell phones and the VoIP option, to help you understand each, and find a better suiting approach to phone services.
Cellular Phone Service
First on the list is the Cellular phone call technology. This is one technology that the majority of people will be more familiar with. This option transmits a call from the caller’s mobile device to a nearby cell tower. So, the system survives on the widespread coverage of cell towers.
The technology is popular among users because of its high rate mobility, wide reach, and accessibility. The connection options available to the technology 3G, 4G, 4G LTE, and now 5G, and the strength of connection and width of reach varies across network providers. Below are the several pros of using cell phones.
- Accessibility: with Cell phones, users are at liberty to make and receive calls from anywhere, across long distances.
- Unified Communication: The cell phone system aids the easy management of communication. This is true as it connects all forms of communication to one ID, in such a way that all communications mediums that you use via your cell phone will be tied to the same number.
- Cell phones are not digitally integrated: cell phones have difficulties in integrating with other apps or devices. For example, they don’t have native integration with apps like Amazon Alexa, and Siri.
- Cost of running cell phones: Using cell phones can be very expensive. Although considering factors like the option of cell phone model, and the providers, the cost varies. But on the average, the monthly cost of running your cell phone(smartphone) will amount to about $1,000. Which is relatively expensive.
1. Cheapest VOIP Phone Service
2. Best VOIP Phone Company
3. VOIP Telephone Packages
4. Affordable VOIP Service
The VoIP Phone Service
VoIP¹ is an acronym for “voice over internet protocol”. It is a new trend that proffers a technical method of transmitting calls over the internet. The system is quite flexible, and can be executed using several platforms like Skype, Viber, Signal and countless others. It runs on network data plans as against cell phone calls, and this makes it a cheaper option.
The VoIP service, like the cell phone service, relies on network providers and so can vary in audio quality of calls seeing that its underlying technology is software-based.
In comparison to cell phones, VoIP does better. It can provide the same calling experience as a cell phone, and it offers more and better features, and even costs less.
VoIP Price Comparisons.²
|Sn||Company name||Cost per minute|
|6.||VoIP Phone Service||$8.32/month|
|7.||Home Phone Service||$6.25/month|